Home of the Counseling and Guidance Department
(669) 205-5421 Veronica.Alfaro@gilroyunified.org
Students with last names beginning with: A-Fa
(669) 205-5423 Lupita.Andrade@gilroyunified.org
Students with last names beginning with: Ji-Ph
- Mission Statement
- Department Goals
- Class of 2019 Information
- GHS Course Catalogue 2018-2019
- Class of 2023 Course Book
- Mustangs Go to College!
- BYU Independent Study Information
- Financial Aid Information
The mission of the Gilroy High School Academic Coordinators is to support equal opportunities for all students in the areas of academics, career planning and personal/ social development. Through conscientious collaboration with students, their families, staff and the community, we are dedicated to serve as educational advocates by providing relevant and current information and resources to guide students toward their life goals.
- To ensure all students are meeting high school graduation requirements
- To increase college awareness and entrance requirements
- To increase awareness of school to work programs
Our department consists of several academic coordinators/counselors, an administrator and support staff, who serve the needs of our student body. We are here to support all our students in their academic, career and personal/social development.
BYU Independent Study offers online classes that, when completed, can help students make up credit or complete missing graduation/A-G requirements. (800) 914-8931.
Please contact your Academic Coordinator before signing up for any classes!
In the GHS Student Center
Hours: 7 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Friday
Phone: (669) 205-5414
FAX: (408) 847-0134