- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils (with eraser) for all multiple-choice answer sheets.
- Black or dark-blue ballpoint pens for free-response questions in most exams
- Food to have during your break as we will NOT release you for the regular school brunch or lunch.
- A watch in case your exam room does not have a clock you can see easily.
You are responsible for pacing yourself during the exam. You cannot use your cell phone to check the time!
- CELL PHONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Books, compasses, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, notes, rulers
- Scratch paper (notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets)
- Laptop computers or any other type of typewriting device.
- Watches that beep or have an alarm.
- Cell phones, beepers, head phone, walkmans
GETTING YOUR A.P. SCORES
For instructions on how to get your scores from the College Board, click here.
AP EXAM FEES FOR 2017-2018:
$94.00 PER EXAM
$35.00 PER EXAM REDUCED FEE FOR THOSE WHO QUALIFY
If you sign-up to take an exam and fail to do so for any reason, including illness, the college board charges an unused exam fee. We must send the exam back to the college board as well as pay the fee.
$35.00 PER EXAM FOR UNUSED TEST FEE