2019 Fall Sports ImPACT TEST Dates
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. imPACT Testing will take place in the Gilroy High School library. Please make sure you bring signed permission slip form and yellow card! There are 3 different time slots. Please only sign up for ONE time slot! Thank you!
June 10, 2019 at 10:00 am and 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm
- Click on the Link for JUNE 10TH https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0F48ACAF23A0F49-impact
August 6, 2019 at 10:00 am and 12:30 pm
- Click on the Link for August 6th https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0F48ACAF23A0F49-impact1
August 7, 2019 at 10:00 am and 12:30 pm
- Click on the Link for August 7th https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0F48ACAF23A0F49-impact2
August 8, 2019 at 10:00 am and 12:30 pm
- Click on the Link for August 8th https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0F48ACAF23A0F49-impact3
- Garlic Festival - all athletic offices closed Friday, July 26th
- Dead Period-1 week for all Sports No contact between coaches & athletes July 29-August 4, 2019
- Includes ASB office, Athletic Trainer and Athletic Director
- Limited Dead Period for all Sports August 5-8, 2019 (conditioning only)
- Fall-1st Day of Practice Friday, August 9, 2019
For those who plan far in advance 2020
- Dead Period-1 week for all Sports No contact between coaches & athletes July 27-August 2, 2020
- Limited Dead Period for all Sports August 3-6, 2020 (conditioning only)
In order to try-out/play a sport you must stop by the ASB Office to pick up a Sports Packet. The Sports Packet must be CLEARED in the ASB OFFICE BEFORE you can try-out/play any GUSD sponsored sport.
Sports Packets include:
Instructions for the Online Clearance: www.athleticclearance.com
Blank physical form (the form you take to get your physical)
Emergency/Consent Form (yellow card stock)
ALL ATHLETES MUST ImPACT test prior to clearing their athletic packet (every 2 years) - check for test dates
Athletes must have at least a GPA 2.00 or above with Zero F's and no more than One N in Citizenship in the last official grading period, including incoming 9th graders.
All Athletes need to be current on their community service hours.
Return the sports packet to the ASB office (student activities office)
Signed Parent/Athlete Signature Form: emailed to you once the online clearance is completed
Completed Emergency/Consent Form
A signature from the bookroom is required on this form!
Completed/Stamped Physical Form, exam date AFTER JUNE 1, 2019
All potential athletes are asked to join in supporting the school Athletic & Activity programs by purchasing an A.S.B. stamp at or before time of athletic clearance ($40/$45 if bought after 9/30/19) (100% OF THE MONEY IS USED ON BEHALF OF THE STUDENTS)
Open Tuesday - Friday 12:00 - 4:00 pm Subject to close due to vacation
Fall sport packets are available in the ASB office beginning May 21st
Sports Clearances are between July 16 - August 9, 2019
Eligibility is based on 2nd Semester Grades from previous year and 1st Quarter Grades during the season
WINTER sport packets are available in the ASB office beginning September 17th
Sports Clearances are between October 15 - November 4, 2019
Eligibility is based on 1st Quarter Grades and 1st Semester Grades during the season
SPRING sport packets are available in the ASB office beginning December 10th
Sports Clearances are between January 14 - February 3, 2020
Eligibility is based on 1st Semester Grades and 2nd Quarter Grades during the season
*A new sport packet & clearance is required for each new sport/season. Athlete must clear in ASB before the new season deadline. 2nd & 3rd sport does not normally include physical or impact test.